Search Engine Optimization Tools
There are countless number of SEO tools available in today’s internet marketing scene, some are FREE, and some are simply either too complex and unaffordable for most website owners. So here are some of the search engine optimisation tools you can begin to use when optimizing your website for it to rank in Google’s organic rankings.
Search Engine Optimization Tools RankYa Uses in 2016
- Google Webmaster Tools (press here to learn more about this tool)
- Google Analytics (can be used for analyzing website traffic patterns and also user interaction for improvements)
- Google Adwords Keyword Planner (you need to create Google Adwords account for using this research tool in 2016)
- Google Mobile Friendly Tester
- Google Structured Data Testing Tool
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider (free for up to 500 crawls)
- Server and Network Analysis Tools
- Wayback Machine (for analyzing competitor’s website updates)
- Adobe Creative Suite Web Premium I purchased the CS5 version and use Photoshop and Dreamweaver extensively)
- Majestic SEO (you can use it free for analyzing your own website)
Here’s a Video Showing Freely Available SEO Tools
What Else is on the Market?
There are many new services and platforms that is claiming to make the SEO’s job easy, however some of these paid services such as Cognitive SEO (which I do not recommend) and others will only confuse you about SEO.
But if you believe that you should invest your money in SEO tools, then consider using Majestic SEO for checking for backlinks (so that you can disavow backlinks if there are a lot of them pointing back to your website. Especially the ones shown to you in Google Webmaster Tools (links to your site feature). Keep in mind that Google doesn’t show all the backlinks data, and also, Google may be penalizing your site algorithmically due to spammy backlinks. That is why it is wise to invest in good backlink checking platforms.
Also, check out Adobe Marketing Cloud as Adobe is really improving its services and platforms.
Got any comments or questions? Use the form below to submit. Thank you for sharing this blog post with other website owners so that they too can benefit from these website optimization tools.