Thinking of using Jupiter Multipurpose Responsive WordPress Theme for your next website project? Let us see what this theme is all about in this review by RankYa. Jupiter Theme has evolved throughout the years and I’ve been using it for a while.
Latest version as of writing this review is Jupiter 6.0
Authors claim that over 80000+ websites are powered by Jupiter WordPress Theme (which is a huge number) and its best that we take a look at this theme and its features using a video review.
Jupiter WordPress Theme Review Video
As detailed in the above video, using Jupiter is straightforward process just like using any other WordPress Theme. If you are going to build a brand new website using Jupiter Theme then you’ll love the pre-made templates for you to install and then customize it quickly according to your website needs.
RankYa Reviews the Pros
- Jupiter Theme is 100% fully responsive and mobile friendly
- Has plenty of ready templates for you to choose from and use
- Quicker Website Development for new projects
- Comes with all the other plugins to setting up a stunning looking website
- Single licence price is fair compared to other WordPress Premium Themes
- Clean coding
- Plenty of Supporting documents and how to videos (visit the Jupiter Theme Support Section)
RankYa Reviews the Cons
- New header builder (beta) version is not really useful for building layouts
- Structured Data is coded incorrectly and will show many validation errors in Google Search Console Structured Data reports.
Jupiter Child Theme
In 2018 team at Artbees has introduced the Jupiter Child Theme giving WordPress site owners the bare minimum structure for typical WordPress child theme which you can build upon so that when the Parent Theme gets a new update, you won’t lose any Theme customization you’ve made.
Where is the child theme? Jupiter Theme comes pre-packaged with a Jupiter Child Theme which will be available to download through your Themeforest account. However, keep in mind that the default child theme is rather core basic (just like all other WordPress Child Themes) that will require you to have full WordPress Theme Development knowledge to take advantage of.
Jupiter Child Theme by RankYa
What if you can use a child theme created by RankYa? A Jupiter Theme that is optimized by using hundreds of lines of optimization codes perfected by RankYa? Purchase it you can for $298 and here’s what you’ll get:
- Installation of Parent & your new child theme
- Your website will be better optimized because I coded the Jupiter child theme using advanced WordPress optimization know how
- Google will love your website
- Your site will have Structured Data built in correctly
- You can focus on growing your website or eCommerce Store
Jupiter Child Theme by RankYa is not available to everyone. For you to get your hands on it you must meet these conditions:
- Have a website live online which you will use Jupiter Theme
- You are Not a Web Developer freelancer
- You are Not a Web Developer Agency or SEO Agency
- This is only available for individuals who operate a single website or eCommerce store
- You must grant me admin access to your WordPress Dashboard and your web hosting for me to install the Jupiter Child Theme by RankYa.
IMPORTANT: the requested fee $298 is for installing the Theme only, not customizing it (although that can be arranged for additional service fee).
Still interested? Shoot me an email with your website details, login access to WordPress Dashboard and Web Hosting and then we can arrange a suitable installation and I’ll adjust the coding for your website.