The structured data markup you provide for your pages helps Google algorithms better understand the kinds of things you offer your users so that their attributes can be featured in a visually compelling way—from ratings for recipe content, to structured layouts for events, to carousels for a related collection of items such as recipes from a specific host.
These experiences are also streamlined for the user’s device and context, enhancing your content previews and making it easier for users to take action on your content wherever they are.
Benefits of Using Structured Data
If Google algorithms can better understand your website content because of Structured Data. Then, we all should use it.
However, adding Structured Data to WordPress built sites can be complex to do it yourself. Although there are many WP plugins for adding Schema.org Markup, most of them do not validate against the latest Structured Data guidelines
Introducing Your New Magic Schema Plugin for WordPress
Magic Schema Plugin by RankYa is an Advanced Structured Data Plugin that uses Schema.Org vocabulary and JSON-LD markup and adds it automatically, however
What This Plugin Can Not Do
- Fix Structured Data errors which may already be present inside the current Theme you are using
- Magic Schema plugin’s PHP code is tested, tested, and more tested. Because there are countless WordPress Themes and other Schema Plugins that try to add Schema Markup almost stupidly, Magic Schema Plugin may not be compatible with your installation (use the plugin at your own risk)
Easiest way to find out if your current WordPress Theme and plugins has any Structured Data errors is to validate your site using the new Google Structured Data Testing Tool simply enter a sample page URL or sample blog post URL and test your Theme
If There are Errors?
If all this technology mumbo jumbo talk is complex for you to do it yourself, then you can hire me through this new schema.org markup service please keep in mind that whether you use Magic Schema Plugin or not, you should fix any items with errors present in your current WP theme
Let Your WordPress Site Have Magical Powers
Now you can say goodbye to buggy and error filled WordPress Plugins that just don’t validate, and let Magic Schema Plugin add complex Structured Data for your site with just few clicks
What Can Magic Schema Plugin Do
- Videos (YouTube Video Embeds, Self-Hosted & Externally Hosted Videos)
- Products (Standard Products) (WooCommerce compatible)
- Will provide option for one click enable: give meaning to your website structure by automatically adding Itemscope (Website (your homepage) WebPage (standard WP pages), Blog (also BlogPosting itemprop for your blog post entries using complex coding and logic), AboutPage, ContactPage, ImageGallery and QAPage (Note: may require simple edit if your current pages are not named “contact, contact-us, about, about-us, gallery, image-gallery, faq”), CheckoutPage, ItemPage (Woocommerce compatible for standard products), CollectionPage (all archives including date archives, categories and tags) and SearchResultsPage)
- Will provide option for one click enable: fixing Google Webmaster Tools Structured Data items with errors only for “hAtom” (missing author, missing title, missing date published, missing date updated errors)
- Will provide option for one click enable: adding Accessibility information ( if your WP site does not have Sound, Flashing and Motion Simulation Hazard you can enable this as recommended by Google )
- Magic Schema plugin will insert (for blog posts): Meta tags for itemprop “keywords” automatically generated using the tags from the current blog post
- Magic Schema plugin will insert (for Search Results page): Meta tags for itemprop “description” according to the search query, and will also make sure Googlebot does not index these Search Results because search results pages are duplicate content and shouldn’t be indexed by Google
Let Your WordPress Site Come Alive with Meaning
Access this powerful plugin, install it, activate it, and with just few clicks your site can be marked up correctly so that your website can also benefit from using Structured Data.
- We provide no guarantee that this plugin is compatible with your installation
- Do not use Magic Schema with RankYa Theme
- Do not use Magic Schema with other RankYa schema plugins because magic schema takes care of everything
Unfortunately we can’t offer you help with customization or fixing any plugin issues. Please consider hiring us if you require any assistance.
Below video lesson explains the basic tweaks that is needed to take full advantage of all (advanced) features of this plugin
- Download and Install the plugin
- Edit the settings for images as shown in the video
- Activate the plugin and enjoy the magic
Magic Schema Plugin v3.1 (added new optional fields for events and recipes) by RankYa download press here