Regarding YouTube accounts in 2018, as you may be aware that Google has made many changes, that means, there are two types of YouTube channels.
- a YouTube channel that is associated with your main Google+ profile (this is your main personal Google+ that thus personal YouTube channel)
- a YouTube account that is associated with a brand account which can also have a YouTube channel associated.
You can remove delete hide all types of YouTube channels and accounts in 2018, and here’s a video tutorial that simplified the deletion process
How to Delete a YouTube Channel in 2018
Below are further details for removing your YouTube account
- On a computer, make sure you’re signed in to YouTube with the channel you want to delete.
- Go to your advanced account settings. You can get to advanced account settings at any time by following these steps:
- In the top right, click your account > YouTube settings .
- Under “Account settings,” select Overview.
- Under the channel’s name, select Advanced.
- At the bottom, select Delete channel (you may see Delete content instead). If prompted, enter your sign-in details.
- Select I want to permanently delete my content.
- Select the boxes to confirm you want to delete your channel.
- Select Delete my channel (you may see Delete my content instead).
- Press on delete
For more information visit YouTube help section for deleting or hide your YouTube channel