How to Setup an Email Forwarding
As you may know that Crazy Domains (A division of DreamScape Networks FZ-LLC) is a global leader as domain name services provider, as large as GoDaddy amongst others, and they provide everything related to email and web hosting, along with the Secure Socket Layer SSL certification and others. However:
Recently I’ve experienced a devastating email issue of not being able to access my emails for nearly 4 days. Trying to find a solution to no avail, I found a quick band-aid solution, and that was email forwarding (even though I couldn’t access my email, the emails sent to my email could still be forwarded to another email address by using emailing forwarding option in your Web Hosting Account Manager.
Now that’s one way to use email forwarding, and I am sure that can use it for various other reasons, either way, the option of directing emails sent to your main account is there for you.
To Setup an Email Forwarding
- Login to your Crazy Domains Web Hosting account
- Click on email tab navigation menu
- Then click on forwarders (whether for single email address, or for entire domain email addresses)
- On the next screen place your email ID in to from field, and another email ID on which you want to forward your mails towards (destination)
- Then press on Add Forwarder
You also have some advance options you can explore further (however I will not cover them here). Here are the images for further explanation of the steps required.